To understand the different services you can offer using Azingo click here
Follow these instructions to learn more about creating subscription services.
Adding a New Service
- Go to the Service Catalog in the Azingo app by selecting the first icon (page turning book) on the bottom menu bar.
- Press the (+) button.
You will now set all the details for the your service
- What do you want to call your service?
- Let's call it "8 Week Beginner Guitar.
- Select Display Options
- Type your service description in the first field on the page. The service description can be very detailed. For example, if your service is called "Seasonal Tire Swap" your description might be, "We will swap your tires out with the right tires for the season, balance the wheels and report back to you on the alignment. We can do this service at the friendly shop or your home or office."
- Now add a service image. In our experience, PNG images work best with all the different browsers, but Azingo supports several other image formats.
- hit < Back to continue
Once you know how you would like to charge for the service, you can set this up in the pricing options.
- Select Recurring (subscriptions)
- The price nickname is an important field. Azingo allows you to have multiple pricing options for the same service. For example, you can have your clients pay each time they buy a service OR if you wanted to create an annuity stream, you could make a subscription. If you are interested in learning about one-time services, click the link, or learn more in the Help Center. For this example, we are creating a Subscription service price so let's set the price nickname to "Subscribe Monthly."
- Next, you are going to have to add in the price. If your price for this service is $50.00 per month - this is where you enter it.
- You can choose how frequently your subscriptions get charged to the client; for this example, let's choose Monthly.
- Azingo supports multiple currencies for those customers who deliver their services globally. Currently, you can choose between Canadian dollars and US dollars. We see most global service providers operating in USD internationally.
- Press Save New Price to save this price.
- Press <Back to exit pricing options.
this section is a critical section of the service. This is where you decide if you want to perform this service at a specific time. Customers can opt into that time (like a course) OR if you want your customer to choose a time that works from your availability window.
- For example, we are working on a subscription service, so select - Customer Chooses Date and Time. Selecting this lets the customer choose their times while automatically charging them monthly in the background.
- Next, you need to define your Availability Window. An Availability Window is a block of time you are available to do this service. An example is the dog walker who does not want to work when it's dark. They would create an availability window for the days and times they are willing to work.
- Select Add Availability - Now select the days you want to be available to do this service by throwing the switch. Now select > to define the times you will be available to do the service. Add the start and stop time for your availability to do the service.
- Hit the < Back Button once you have configured all of your times.
- Repeat this for all of the days you want to offer the service.
- Hit the < Back Button when you have completed your availability window.
- The next field to complete is Auto-confirm bookings. When this field is set to off, you will need to confirm or accept all booking notifications manually. When this field is set to on, the booking is automatically accepted, and a confirmation is sent to the client.
- Now we need to tell Azingo how long these appointments are. Select duration.
- A new window will open. The first field is the 24 hours appointment switch. Suppose you want your appointment to be a daily service like house sitting; set this switch. Otherwise, let's define the duration.
- Enter the length of your service appointment in minutes into the appointment duration field.
- Lastly, Azingo allows you to add some preparation or wrap-up time. If, for example, the appointment is 60 minutes, but you would like 15 minutes between appointments (so you can summarize your notes or prepare for the next meeting), then you can add this into the Prep time and Wrap-up times.
- Hit the < Back button to return to the schedule options
- Lastly, it would be best if you defined your scheduling horizon. How far out do you want these availability windows to appear? For example, if you restrict your clients to booking only during the next 90 days, then set this to 90 days. Likewise, if you want to allow them to book one year out, select one year.
- When you are done, hit the <back button to return to schedule options and confirm that you do not see any red exclamations indicating more info is needed. Hit the <back button again
In this section, you can tell Azingo how many appointments each subscription includes, and you can define any geographic limits to delivering the service. You can also tell Azingo how frequently you want the client to be able to book this service.
- If your subscription price includes multiple appointments - you can hit Quantity (max), switch to Include multiple appointments and then tell Azingo the maximum number of appointments they have subscribed to in the period.
- Suppose you want to restrict your service; select Geography. On this screen, you can get very granular in defining your desired or undesirable geographies in which to work. A great example would be a dog walker. A dog walker working in the upper east side of manhattan wants to avoid picking up dogs living in the lower west. It is just too far to travel.
- Once you have completed your Booking Restrictions, hit the <Back button.
- You can choose how you want to deliver this service. Your options are in-person or online. If you select online, you can choose from several videoconferencing or live-streaming services.
- Hit <Back when done.
Azingo wants to know where you will deliver this service to the customer. Options included your business address or the address of the customer's choice (i.e. their home or office).
- If your service is performed at the customer's address, select Customer address and then hit the back button.
- If your service is to be performed at one of your business locations, select My business locations and then hit the (+) to add the location.
- When adding the location, you can give it a name, and you can search for the address.
- Hit <Back to continue.
Here you can select who can offer these services.
- If it is just you, select your name from the list.
- If you have a team defined, you can choose the team.
You can add downloadable files to any service. The Uploaded files are available to anyone viewing the service, even if they have yet to purchase it. Examples include Detailed agendas, a course syllabus, sheet music etc.
- Hit the (+) button to upload a file to this service.
- You can give the file a Title, detailed description, and URL link or upload the file directly.
- Once you have selected the file or referenced the URL hit upload.
- Hit <Back to continue, repeat for multiple files or hit <Back again to finish.
You can now verify that you do not see any red (!) Exclamation marks. If you do, go back to the section to correct your errors. Once they are all gone, select Save Service.
Congratulations, you have created your first Azingo Subscription Service.